MA in Tourism and Hospitality Management (Top-Up) is offered to learners who already possess the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management. This programme will equip you with the skills needed to design and execute tourism and hospitality management strategies. The MA in Tourism and Hospitality Management (Top-Up) programme allows you to achieve a qualification in up to six months, so it is a fast track to new opportunities and enhanced career prospects.
Official Recognition of Validity : University of West London
Intake Dates: January, May & September
Applicants with OTHM Level 7 – Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management (120 credits) will be considered for transfer to the final stage of the MA and earn their Master’s in 6 Months.
You must also have a minimum of 2 years work experience at graduate level, in either a managerial or professional capacity which may include voluntary work, placements, internships, project management etc.
1. Application Form (must be signed & dated) – Please click here
2. Copies of certificates and transcripts attained mentioned above
3. Clear valid passport copy
4. Signed payment plan
5. Detailed copy of the CV
6. Proof of registration fee
Flexible & Distributed Learning
We at GEP, take great pleasure in tutoring international students, as we believe that quality education is everyone’s right to be experienced. We believe in changing the traditional learning context, and evolving more towards a discussion and engagement-based method by;
1. Providing freely available, verified resources via YouTube to students so they understand concepts.
2. Having discussion forums to get their engagement on the practical side of what they have learned.
3. And using materials mainly to guide the student to develop the assignment, understand academic writing, and learn how to utilise their knowledge to critically evaluate content to complete the relevant course assignment.
Pay as Low as £1500 and Get Enrolled Today!