The rationale for the qualification is that it provides a career path for learners who wish to develop a broad base of knowledge and skills that will enable them to work in a variety of roles n the IT industry, notably in .NET programming, system administration and network security. Learners will also learn about entrepreneurship in a techno environment. The technical skills and knowledge delivered through the successful achievement of the qualification are required and recognised internationally.
Official Recognition of Validity : QUALIFI
Total credits: 120 Credits
• Network Security
• C#.NET Programming
• System Administration
• Network Routing and Switching
• Network Design and Administration
• Content Management Systems
• Web Design
• Business to Business (B2B) E-commerce
• Business to Consumer (B2C) E-commerce
Flexible & Distributed Learning
We at GEP, take great pleasure in tutoring international students, as we believe that quality education is everyone’s right to be experienced. We believe in changing the traditional learning context, and evolving more towards a discussion and engagement-based method by;
1. Providing freely available, verified resources via YouTube to students so they understand concepts.
2. Having discussion forums to get their engagement on the practical side of what they have learned.
3. And using materials mainly to guide the student to develop the assignment, understand academic writing, and learn how to utilise their
knowledge to critically evaluate content to complete the relevant course assignment.
Pay as Low as £350 and Get Enrolled Today!