The Level 4 Certificate provides an introduction to the main facets and operations of organisations. It introduces the challenges faced by modern day businesses. The Qualification focuses upon developing understanding, skills and abilities to equip the Learner with the awareness and aptitudes to be an effective organisational manager and leader.
Official Recognition of Validity : QUALIFI
Total credits: 120 Credits
Learners who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards; Learners who have spent some time in an organisational role and shown they have capability and drive to develop Learners seeking further professional development and gain work related skills and knowhow.
• Communications in Organisations
• Leadership and the Organisation
• Financial Awareness
• Managing Change
• Business Operations
• Developing Teams
Flexible & Distributed Learning
We at GEP, take great pleasure in tutoring international students, as we believe that quality education is everyone’s right to be experienced. We believe in changing the traditional learning context, and evolving more towards a discussion and engagement-based method by;
1. Providing freely available, verified resources via YouTube to students so they understand concepts.
2. Having discussion forums to get their engagement on the practical side of what they have learned.
3. And using materials mainly to guide the student to develop the assignment, understand academic writing, and learn how to utilise their
knowledge to critically evaluate content to complete the relevant course assignment.
Pay as Low as £350 and Get Enrolled Today!